Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cohen Miles Gifford is here!


Cohen Miles Gifford was born on October 18, 2010 at 12:23 pm.  He weighed 8lbs 6oz and was 20 inches long. 


My c-section was scheduled for 7:00 am, we had to be at the hospital at 5:00.  We were getting all prepped and then found out about 6:00 that it had been re-scheduled for 12:00.  I was so bummed.  After being dilated for a month and not going into labor on my own....I was so ready to get him out. 



The c-section went sooo much better with Cohen than with Nolen.  The anesthesiologist was great--I had told him about my experience with Nolen and he assured me that I would not be in pain and I wasn't.


Two of my friends, Jody and Joscelyn came to visit.  Joscelyn is a photographer and took these amazing pictures.  I am sooo in love with them......I melt every time I look at them.


He is nursing like a champ.  He nursed about 20 minutes after he was born and latched on great.


He is such a great baby!  We are all just completely in love with him.  The boys cannot get enough of him.  We are just trying to cherish each and every moment because it goes by sooo fast.  We are so blessed.





6 comments:

Krista said...

Love him, can't wait to meet him!

Lovin Lane said...

Oh he is too too cute... you are right those pics are AMAZING!!! Congrats...

Unknown said...

Awww congrats. He is georgous, not that we expected anything less :) As you said, enjoy it, it goes by so fast.

Jen K. said...

Adorable! He looks just like Gavin!

Congrats to all! Looking forward to the day when our 2010 boys can meet : )

Lori said...

So sweet! Love the photos. How cool that our boys share a birthday?

Anonymous said...

He is an absolute cherub! His color, hair, lips- (sorryEric) but he's BEAUTIFUL!!! And those pictures are gorgeous. Xoxo AmyQ